Friday, January 30, 2015

Skipped a post on my Brithday

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a good day. I took the day off work and just spent it with myself. It was my day to be selfish. The kids were at daycare all day and I just did what ever I wanted. This is something I rarely get to do, I am hardly ever alone anymore (except when I am working, but then I am not doing the things I want to do). I don't mind celebrating with my family but really anymore it is a special treat to have some time to myself where I can watch the TV I want and do the things I want without interruptions.

So Aaron took me to breakfast at Perkin's and I had eggs Benedict with potatoes and a muffin. Then I went shopping, first Walmart (because the Mall wasn't open yet) then to the Mall for some clothes shopping and project shopping at the fabric store. I got myself a DC Americano at the coffee shop and came home and crafted. I got a cupcake at Walmart and enjoyed it thoroughly. I bought some fabric and a pattern for a dress I'm going to make to wear in Mexico on our trip. I hope I can find time to finish it before we go.

So with a little splurging yesterday and some this weekend I'll have to work on getting back on track on Monday. Tonight we are going to DQ for icecream with the family. Then this weekend we are doing a progressive dinner with our friends and we are hosting dessert. So I am making my Mom's Grandmother's sour milk cake for my birthday cake.

January 30, 2015
2 piece turkey bacon
4 piece cheese
Grapefruit
Mandarin Orange
Almond granola bar
DC coffee
2 cup weightless tea
Few almonds
3 mini peppers
Chicken artichoke soup
Coconut milk with stevia and cocoa
3 cheese stick wrapped in Prosciutto ham (this is another one of those heavenly concoctions that is out of this world, if you like this sort of thing)
2 piece SF candy
Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment