Monday, January 26, 2015

What did I do?

Last night I made some really poor choices. Not with eating, but with drinking. And I always seem to do this when my husband leaves town. I put the kids to bed early and then started drinking. I drank a whole bottle of shitty white wine (I bought it to cook with a while ago and didn't end up making the recipe), and something like 5 shots of alcohol.

I was wasted! And I ended up barfing last night. All in the toilet, I actually made myself puke the first few times then it just came on its own. My youngest woke up crying and I had to try and pull it together to comfort her. And today is rough, I a hung over and being a parent when you are hung over is not fun. Plus I have to try and work. What was I thinking?

I'm sure many people ask themselves this question after doing something stupid like that. I  guess I just have to remember this feeling and not do it again. My guts are a wreck now too, so I'm not going to be good at keeping to Phase I today. I am just going to have to eat what will feel good in my stomach. It's times like these I wish I could more readily smoke pot. I miss it sometimes. Why is alcohol more acceptable than pot? I mean, look at all the damage drinking does to your body. Pot just seems like such a better alternative.

January 26, 2015
HB egg
Cinnamon bread
2 piece turkey bacon
Cheese
Crackers and hummus and chicken salad
Chicken noodle soup
Almonds 
Piece Swiss cheese 
Pop corn with coconut oil and garlic season salt

I was incredibly terrible today! I can hardly believe I did this! But I am going to chalk it up to the hangover and laziness on my part and not wanting to cook dinner. I am so bad when my husband is out of town. 
I took the kids (and myself) to MCDONALD'S!
Big Mac and fries with a diet Coke
This place has gotten so bad. I don't remember it being this bad when I was younger. Maybe my tastes have changed but really the burgers there are gross.

Anyway that is my digression and I will get back on the horse tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment