Friday, January 23, 2015

We keep getting invitations to drink

Our friends invited us over to drink wine tonight. Then they canceled because they are sick. When you are trying to not drink, it seems like there is alcohol everywhere. Well, we already had a baby sitter scheduled so my husband and I have decided to go to a movie, which we NEVER get to do. Now I just have to be good at the movie theater and not indulge in the candy and pop corn treats.

I did ask if some of our other friends wanted to meet us out for drinks after the movie, but I haven't confirmed with them yet. And that is my doing. Maybe I can just refrain from drinking and get by with a soda water or something.

I need to get those vegetables cut so I don't break and munch down on those crackers again. Plus we have these left over meat balls in the fridge and I want to make meatball calzones for dinner tonight.

January 23, 2015
Yogurt with stevia and a little honey
2 piece turkey bacon 
HB egg
DC coffee
SF hot chocolate
2 cup tea
Nuts
3 piece Havarti cheese
Meatball
Cheese stick
I had trouble keeping track today. It was a bit of a strange day. I had a DC coffee at caribou with my kids (they both had hot chocolate) but I munched all day on random stuff because I didn't have lunch. I had  to pick them up early from daycare and didn't have time to eat.
Meatball calzone with pesto 
This was a lot of bread and I know it. But we needed to eat the leftover meatballs and I couldn't think of anything else to do with them. 
Drinking! I needed some alachol tonight! I got my period and the kids were driving me NUTS! Wine, several glasses, 4 shots alachol, some spiked cherries.
Tomorrow will be better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment