Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Ok, starting over, eating like a hot chick

Ok, I feel like I'm starting over. I need to go get some spinach. I read this book once "How to eat like a Hot Chick". It was one of those frank girlfriend talk diet books that had a curvy pinup girl on the cover. It was an interesting read and what I took away from it was eat a lot of spinach and don't eat cheese or oil. I think it was targeted for single women who like to have a good time and drink because there were a lot of examples that said something along the lines of: if you go out drinking and over indulge then just eat a giant bowl of spinach the next day. For some reason the author's answer to everything was spinach. I was really into making my own salads at the time, so spinach was right up my alley.

So, that is what I am thinking, I need to detox with salad. But, this morning I did have some left over waffles from this weekend. Just a quarter of one that the kids were eating...and I paid for it. Have I lamented yet about my realization that I can no longer partake in breakfast quick cakes? No more pancakes, no more waffles. Muffins seem to be ok, but for some reason those things rip up my guts. I get the poos soon after eating them. This morning it was maybe 30 minutes until I felt my guts turning. This really sucks! I don't know what is in them that does this to me. Maybe gluten, butter milk powder? I don't get such a violent reaction when I eat other things with gluten so I just don't get it. Doughnuts give me severe heartburn even with the medication I take.


January 27, 2015
3 piece turkey bacon
HB egg
1/4 waffle with little syrup
4 piece cheese
Cheese stick
L/O chicken soup with added tofu
Cojita cheese
Refried black beans and pesto dip
2 SF  candies
SF hot chocolate
SF ice cream treat
Corn chips
Cheese stick
Piece of cheese
Hand full of almonds
Vegetarian Chili
Green beans
6 Hershey Kisses 
Marshallow
5 cookies
Pretzel chips and butter

No comments:

Post a Comment