Tuesday, January 20, 2015

After a long weekend of binging

I told you this was coming. It was a 3-day weekend for me and I indulged everyday of it. Pizza on Friday night with wine. Wine and cheese on Saturday night, plus a cocktail at the bar with potato wedges appetizer and soft pretzel sticks. Sunday morning doughnuts with a roll. We went to a friend's house Sunday night to watch football and had ribs with baked potato and raw veggies that I brought. Then they brought out all kinds of goodies that were left over from their Christmas celebration. I ate all kinds of bread this weekend. My husband made whole wheat pita bread. I had part of a chocolate bar and a bunch of other sugar.

So I didn't feel the need to weigh myself this morning. I don't want to know what kind of damage I did. I already know I will have to battle the sugar addiction again. I may also have to battle the alcohol addiction again too. Last night I had a good bit of a bottle of wine and several shots of hard alcohol. The shots come out when I am looking to be drunk and tune out a bit. We put the kids down somewhat early and my husband and I were finally able to sit down and watch a movie together which we haven't done in forever. Plus we had a little time for some pre-sleep exercise.

January 20, 2015
English muffin with butter (I am giving myself an allowance for these until they are gone, I bought them in my carb binge state when I got doughnuts on Saturday)
Grapefruit half
4 egg mini cups
2 piece turkey bacon
DC coffee with half and half
2 cup tea
Almonds + pecans + walnuts
Few pieces of cheese (assorted)
Veggies - mini peppers, celery, carrots, mushroom
SF ice cream treat 
Cheese 
Broccoli and dip
Bread roll
L/O pasta with sauce and peas
2 meatballs
About 3:45 my guts started to flip flop. I took a really loose BM at 4:00 and my guts are still rumbling. Not good! I'm wondering if it was the pasta and bread.
Fruit snack (I know this is bad)
Ham and beans
Roasted broccoli and cauliflower 
A WHOLE BAG OF CHIPS! While grocery shopping!
A few yogurt covered raisins 

At the end of this day I feel lethargic and down on myself for letting thimgs slip. My guts feel ripped up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment