Friday, January 30, 2015

Forgot the spinach and stress ate

Well I went to the store yesterday after I picked up the kids and lost my list. So I had to go by memory and I totally forgot the spinach.When I have the kids with me and no list it is a recipe for disaster at the store. I just can't keep my mind on the shopping. So I tried my best to get the things I remembered we needed, but forgot the most integral item to help keep me on track. Spinach!

Anyway, yesterday was a rough day.My youngest was home sick and was irritable all day. My husband is out of town and I didn't have that relief. I was just on edge all day and a bit stressed by the kids and getting dinner together. We also had swimming lessons and getting them fed and ready for that and out the door is a nightmare, especially by myself. I often wonder how single mothers do it.

So by the time the kids were put to bed I was ready to relax! So I took a pill and then went to the cupboard. I ate all the chocolate I could find, some cookies, then pretzel chips and butter. I think there was a SF hot chocolate in there too. Anyway, I stress eat and this was a night I did that.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! I am taking the whole day off. The kids will be at daycare all day and I am just going to have the whole day to myself. My husband is taking me out to breakfast (without the kids) to Perkins. I know it isn't the classiest place, but hey, it's what we have in my town. I can't wait! I may do some shopping, watch TV, do some crafting. I don't know, but it will be a day all to myself, and that is what I want for my birthday. Oh, and I'm going to get a DQ Blizzard too!

202 on the scale this morning
January 28, 2015
HB egg
2 piece turkey bacon
4 piece cheese
DC coffee
2 cup Weightless tea
2 small handful almonds
Piece Swiss cheese
4 blue cheese stuffed olives
3 piece celery with peanut butter
Zucchini with re-fried black beans and pesto yogurt dip
4 SF candies
Diet coke
Salmon and roasted broccoli
Almonds
Cheese bread (2 pieces)
SF ice cream treat
Fruit snack (3 pieces)


No comments:

Post a Comment