Friday, January 9, 2015

The challenge of eating out

CNow that I am on a fairly strict diet, Phase 1, I am faced with challenges when I eat at other places. This weekend we were invited to a football party at a friend's house. I know there will be temptations and things that aren't on Phase 1 there. I am hoping I can make the right choices and avoid the things that will set me back. I am thinking about possibly bringing some of my own food so that I will have that in a cash and when I am tempted by other things on the spread, I can go to my own selection.

I think that is what I will do, I'll make something that fits my diet to the party for everyone and have that as a go-to when other things on the table tempt me. And be sure to skip any cake, cookies, or other tempting sweet treats!

204 on the scale this morning. That's better than 206, but I'm still not betting on the accuracy of my scale.

January 9, 2015:
Same breakfast: Hard boiled egg, 2 turkey bacon, 4 piece cheese
Half grapefruit
Decaf coffee with heavy cream (just a splash)
2 cup tea
5 piece pepproni
1 slice of swiss cheese
3 pieces of mozzarella cheese
Left over turkey breast cutlet with onions, mushrooms, and Swiss cheese 
Nuts
Blue cheese stuffed burger with green beans plus mushrooms and more blue cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment