Thursday, January 22, 2015

Something weird is going on

This morning after breakfast I started to see spots. It was weird! I lost my peripheral vision on my right side. It went away when I got home from dropping the kids off at day care but then I got nauseous. I never puked, but now I am light headed and feel like I have a slight headache. I am not sure what to make of this, if anything, am I having a stroke? Maybe I should look that up.

I have a headache now and feel drowsy and a little dizzy, maybe I just need to put myself down for a little nap. 

In the evening I had a pounding headache. I powered through it but as I'm sitting in bed I can really feel it. I also just felt out of it the whole night. I can't explain what is going on. Maybe a good night sleep will help.

January 22, 2014
6 egg cups (I really needed to just finish these off, next time I will freeze some)
2 piece turkey bacon
Cutie orange
4 slice cheese
2 cup tea
3 cup DC coffee
Cottage cheese
Chunk of cojita cheese
Assorted nuts
Dried green beans with salt
Chicken vegetable soup
SF ice cream treat
Mini peppers 
Crackers and butter and hummus (I broke down a little bit, I woke up from my nap and was really hungry and lost a little control)
L/O stir fry 

No comments:

Post a Comment