Monday, August 31, 2015

Well...maybe the running thing is not so bad

Ok, so I had a big rant yesterday and was down on my lack of results. I am still bummed about that but I did have a moment yesterday that told me my running stamina is increasing. My kid forgot something at his school after I had already gotten him in the car and buckled into his car seat. For you parents out there you know what a task this is! Car seats are the worst!
Anyway, I told said kid he needed to be quick because we had to go get his sibling and we were running out of time. So we ran! I was reluctant at first because I know I'm slow and I didn't think running was an option. But I did it and I felt good about it. When I got back in the car I was like, wow! I just ran. A few months ago that wouldn't have been an option and I would have been incredibly out of breath. But not that day. So cool, at least that is something right?

Now to take on the challenge of being on a "no talent" soccer league. We will see how that goes.

Oh, and it is a PARTY DAY! My friend and I are going to a Def Leppard concert tonight! So there will be drinking and maybe a post party pizza. I'm not making any excuses tonight.

Exercise = 40 minutes walk/run, running 10 min, 3 min walk then run 10 min again.
Friday August 28, 2015
HB egg
Toast with butter and peanut butter
Cottage cheese + yogurt and HM pear jam
Spinach salad with black olives, blue cheese, pea pods, pesto yogurt gressing
Chicken noodle soup
Wendy's burger and fries, diet coke
Lots of beer and water
Late night pizza
 

No comments:

Post a Comment