Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Paying for a weekend of partying

Holy Cow am I dragging today! Friday night was a big party and I had a fun relaxing day shopping with a friend and NO KIDS OR HUSBAND! We spent the night in a hotel after the Def Leppard concert. And we took full advantage of it. We slept in, we lazed around and watched TV. My friend even did my hair. It was great. Then we had some much needed shopping therapy to pick up some needed and unneeded things.

Saturday night we made it home in time for dinner and I stayed up late with my husband and watched TV. Then Sunday was playground with the kids, kicked the soccer ball around, went to a kid birthday party, had dinner, then over to a friend's who had a blow up water slide in their back yard. We didn't get to bed too late, but it was a busy day.

So now, I feel sleep deprived. I got up this morning to run and just couldn't get into it. I did walk and figured when I got to the track I would run it a couple of times. But when I got to the gate it was LOCKED! Arg! That F'ed up my plan! So I just walked the neighborhood this morning. I was slow but I did it. I just couldn't get my feet to move. Plus I am still sore from standing at the concert all night and dancing in my heels. So I think I'll do Yoga tomorrow to stretch things out and try again on Wednesday.

Exercise = 40 minutes walking

Monday, August 31, 2015
Microwave egg in cup with cheese and slice of ham
2 cup tea
DC coffee
1/2 bag potato chips
Almonds
Small box of Froot Loops
Elbow macaroni with butter, salt, and Parmesan cheese
Bread with butter
Smore cookie
Jelly beans
More chips

Pop corn
2 strips bacon
Egg, bacon, tomato and goat cheese sandwich
Birthday Cake Oreo Blizzard from DQ
Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment