Monday, August 24, 2015

So this blog has become...

As I continue on with this blog I am realizing that it is becoming more about my musings about food, myself, and what I eat than about keeping an actual eating diary. I can keep up with the diary part in the morning but as the day wears on and my kids get home, I am less able to keep track of my eating formally on this blog. So, I'm ok with that if you are.

But today I am draaaaaaaging. I know I felt good the other day when I woke up and ran, but today it is a totally different story. Today I can barely function. I woke up this morning and ran, 20 minutes straight! I was doubtful I could do it, but I did. I am proud of myself, but I don't understand why I have such a lack of energy the rest of the day. I feel like I need a nap. Granted it was a struggle to get up this morning. I contemplated staying in bed, but I talked myself into getting up and going because this is a crazy week and I'm not sure if I will be able to exercise tomorrow or over the weekend.

So here I am, barely awake at the computer.

Exercise = 40 minutes walk/run with 20 minutes straight running
Thursday, August 20, 2015
HB egg
1/2 Kiwi
Slice Swiss cheese
Toast with butter and HM jam
DC coffee
Tea x2
3 graham crackers
L/O Cesar chicken wrap
Peach, banana, yogurt, cashew milk smoothy
Meat stick
Cheetos
Diet Coke
Fig bar
Tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment