Monday, August 10, 2015

Ok, ok...this is why diet soda is so bad...I get it.

Alright! Remember when I questioned the difference between diet soda and regular soda when research is quoted as saying "soda" is bad for you and not differentiating. Well, I have been reading and finally get it. This video sums it up pretty well:
This article that I mentioned before also describes why artificial sweeteners are bad and can actually increase your cravings for more sweet stuff. But it is ingrained in me! My parents came for a visit recently and I watched how they ate. My mom uses artificial sweetener in everything. Her water, her coffee, her cereal. This is how I grew up. It is a habit that is ingrained in me from a very young age and it is challenging to break.

So NOW what about seltzer water?  I drink the stuff that says there is nothing in it. No sweetener, only light flavor. This stuff:

So am I doomed?

Friday August 7, 2015
HB egg
2 cup tea
Cheese
Avocado
Grapes
Watermelon
Bowl of sugar filled cereal and cashew milk (I know, it was in the house left over from my kid's birthday party, but oh it was so good)
Almonds
Pretzel goldfish crackers
Leftovers 

No comments:

Post a Comment