Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I'm hungry!

I'm hungry! And this is a dangerous situation to be in. For me it means binge eating and eating all the wrong things. I know there is a load of leftover pasta in the fridge and I may just feed on that.

I'm rarely "hungry" because I usually head that off by snacking. I love to snack! But this morning I had cereal and that rarely sustains me very long. I haven't been having the protein packed breakfasts lately because I'm down on eggs at the moment. So I've been going with other things that I'm deducing are ok and healthy enough. I probably need to explore some of the breakfast recipes in my new Thug Kitchen Cookbook. There are probably things in there that will help me out, and likely involve beans of some description.

P.S. I've had the shits for the past three days and it is either the Bologna or all the pasta I've been eating.

I'm off to Madison, WI for a Lamaze training class. I'm sure I'll find some great food there. Will I be eating healthy, in the land of cheese? Probably not.

Exercise = none, soccer cancelled 
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Bran flakes with frozen blue berries and cashew milk (unsweetened)
L/O WW pasta with pesto, peas, added cheese
L/O meatballs, 2
1/2 Dylan's candy bar, Angle food cake
DC coffee with half and half
Chicken Cesar wrap
2 baby bell cheese
Pork chop 
Beet, chard, quinoa salad with Dejon dressing
Alcohol = one hard cider 

No comments:

Post a Comment