Thursday, October 8, 2015

Traveler's diarrhea

Ok, this is getting tiresome. I've had the shits ever since we got back from LA! It has only been urgent one day, but today I am on the road and suffering from frequent loose poos. Ok, this is getting gross very quickly. But that is what is going on. I'm in Madison prepping myself for a Lamaze training class tomorrow. I drove all day today and was eating road food. Although I think I did pretty good.

I brought with me a bag of snacks that held me over through snack time. I did stop at Wendy's for a frosty, burger and fries. Of course I stopped there! No Wendy's in my home town. But the rest was filled with cheese stick, meat stick, Trisket crackers, and other stuff I forgot to remember to write down.

I did get a diet Coke from a vending machine at a rest stop and how fun it had the name of a good friend of mine!

I think I'll go to the grocery story and pick up something light for dinner as my stomach isn't in tip top shape and I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. I should also pick up some Immodium.

I do hate hotels sometimes. You are sleeping in a strange bed, with strangers all around you. And this Howard Johnson hotel has incredibly thin walls. I can hear the conversation in another room. I say another room because I can't tell if it is above me or next door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment