Tuesday, October 27, 2015

On the south end of 210

Well, I got on the scale the other day which I haven't done in a while. It read 209. Well, I thought at least it is on the lower side of 210. I've said it before that I'm not focusing on the scale and I really haven't been doing anything to get my weight down. I tried the Couch to 5K thing and that didn't work. I just couldn't push through the pain. I don't think it was supposed to hurt that much anyway.

So what do I do now? I hate that my town doesn't have full access to a pool year round for working out. It just sucks! I love swimming and that is my choice of workout. But that is another excuse.

Monday, October 26, 2015
Bagel with butter
Rice chex cereal with cashew milk and strawberries
DC coffee with whip cream
2 cup tea
L/O beans and rice
Bread with butter
Olives
3 fun size 3 Musketeers bars
Brats and sweet potatoes
Rice cake
Jelly beans

No comments:

Post a Comment