Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ok, ok, I know I'm boaring

Ok, so I haven't had anything exciting to blog about lately. I'm just a little drained. Or rather I haven't been inspired by anything lately. It seems like health conscious stuff comes in spurts and maybe it is the time of year. Halloween is coming and no one wants to think about depriving themselves of the candy avalanche that comes along with Halloween.

Fall is a fun time of year for some people and I really do LOVE Halloween. But I do get the blues this time of year too. Especially since I've moved to North Dakota. I don't like being cold. I grew up in Florida where the winters rarely got below freezing and if it did, it didn't stay that way for long.
The first time I saw snow I was 18 and on a trip with my mom to Colorado. We went up into the mountains and saw some snow up there. This was also the first time I'd ever seen an ice scrapper.
We rented a car and there was one in the glove box. I had to ask my mom what it was used for. She laughed and said "you really don't know what that is do you?" Funny moment.

It isn't just the weather it is the shorter days too. It seems to come on suddenly here. The muted daylight is very noticeable and it is dark by 6:00. This will definitely impact my eating habits.

Exercise =
Monday, October 19, 2015
Cheerios with cashew milk
Cottage cheese with rhubarb jelly
DC coffee with whip cream
Triscuit crackers and cheese (4 with pepperoni)
Triscuit with cream cheese 
Ham sandwich
3 Musketeers bar
Diet Coke 
Beans and rice
(there may have been more I ate today, but I can't remember)



No comments:

Post a Comment