Friday, October 30, 2015

Sugar is my favorite!

Sugar!
You know you love it! We all do!
And this time of year, I mean Halloween, the house if filled with it. So why fight it? That' what I'm going with right now. Within reason of course. But come Halloween night! It's party down time. The grandparents are coming to watch the kids and we can stay out all night if we want to! Yep, I love to party on Halloween!


So don't expect much good behavior from me.

Thursday, October 29 2015
Everything bagel with butter
Yogurt with pear and a little sugar
DC coffee with whip cream
2 cup tea
Rice cake with peanut butter and jelly
Cheese rice cake with hummus
Cheese
3 fun size 3 Musketeers bars
Chili
Corn bread with bacon and butter
Squash
3 Oreo cookies
Chicken Cesar wrap
Cheetos puffs



No comments:

Post a Comment