Friday, September 18, 2015

I am over eggs

I used to be all about eggs. I made a practice of eating a hard boiled egg every day for breakfast. But these days I just can't do it. Maybe it is the eggs I am buying or maybe I'm burnt out on them. But I am just over them. I've been craving carbs in the morning lately. That may not be a good thing, but I seem to be satisfied with that for a while.

Although, I had been searching for the best way to peel a hard boiled egg and I found a great video with several different ways to do it. 


My favorite method is using a spoon. Crack open the air space at the bottom and use the spoon to get under the shell and it comes off nicely. That crack and roll method never works for me. The egg always splits open.

Exercise = none
Thursday September 17, 2015
Rice cake with peanut butter and banana
Toast with butter
DC coffee with whip cream
L/O veggies with a few egg noodles and Swiss Cheese (this is one of my concoctions)
Trail mix
Rice cake with peanut butter
Baby Bell cheese
HM Sausage with steamed green beans with vinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment