Monday, October 26, 2015

I paid for my indiscretion

Well, first of all yesterday I was so looking forward to my fast food meals. But, when we got to McDonald's drive through the line was super long and it was not moving! I mean not at all! I waited 8 minutes at the back of the line (8 minutes is a super long time for fast food and when you want to get out of town). So I diverted and went to Burger King. That was a mistake. I paid for that with heartburn, indigestion and gas. By the time I got to Bismarck I had to shit!

Me and the kids did have a super fun time at Pappa's Pumpkin Patch
We played and ran around. I pretty much forgot about my stomach issues. The kiddos didn't want to go to Wendy's for dinner and frankly neither did I. My gut was still twisted and I could hardly think of eating anything. So we went to McDonald's for happy meals. I got a cheese burger and small fries and a water. Not the indulgent fast food meal I wanted, but it suited the mood I was in.

So today I'm going to try and be better remembering the gut ache I had yesterday. Although tonight I am hoping I can do some indulgent drinking and a little smoking (if you know what I mean). The husband is taking one of the kids to visit the Grandparent's farm and I'm planning on putting the other kid to bed early and watching TV! If you are a mom you know how precious having your own TV time is. I rarely get to watch what I want. It is with TV as it is with eating. We don't want our kids to watch too much and we strictly limit their intake. Consequently I don't get to watch that much TV and I've started to treasure it as much as my kids do.
Exercise =
Friday, October 23, 2015
Cottage cheese with Jelly
Roll with butter
2 cup tea
DC coffee with whip cream
L/O stuffed acorn squash
L/O spiced chick peas with yogurt sauce
Quinoa chips
Meat stick (these things are bad for me too, they repeat on me and I taste them all day), cheese stick and olives
Chocolate ice cream
Dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment