Thursday, October 22, 2015

The dilemma of dinner

I'm in charge of food here. It is my lot as the Mom of the house. So that means I have to get creative and have a constant source of inspiration for meals.  My one go-to are these "Everyday Food" magazines that have been discontinued. They were a Martha Stewart production and I was super pissed when they stopped making them.
There are so many good tips and recipes in this magazine. Yes, they now have web stuff and youtube videos, but I don't use those resources in my kitchen. I'm happier with my paper bound cookbooks and non-electronic resources.


Exercise = none
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Oatmeal with blueberries and honey
DC coffee with whip cream
Celery with peanut butter 
Rice cake with humus
Spicy chick peas
Olives
Roll
Cheese quesadilla 
Grilled red pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment