Friday, October 16, 2015

A bubbling in my tummy

So there are several things going on right now and I'm not sure of the exact cause. My stomach is in knots. My TMJ pain has been acting up for over a week now and I'm taking the prescription neproxin that I have. I believe that stuff is irritating my stomach.
In addition, my kids are sick with a stomach bug that is making them vomit. My one kid had it over the weekend and the other one has been puking since Tuesday. So I may have caught that and it is working its way through my system.

I also believe I'm in need of a major carb detox. I mean I've been overdoing it for the past 2 weeks and need to come off it.

My stomach felt full by the end of the day, maybe I had too many snacks. But by the time dinner rolled around I didn't feel like eating anything. So I just ate light for dinner.

Exercise =
Thursday, October 15, 2015
Cottage cheese with jelly
Toast with peanut butter and honey
DC coffee
2 cup tea
Rice cake with peanut butter and honey
Rice cake with cream cheese and jelly
Granola bar
Cheeze-its
Guacamole chips
Meat stick
McDonald's hamburger and fries
Diet Coke x2
Jelly Belly jelly beans
1/2 veggi enchelada
Black beans



No comments:

Post a Comment