Friday, October 23, 2015

It is bad that I'm excited about this!

 Ok, so today I have plans to take the kids to Pappa's Pumpkin Patch. It is a fun little attraction in Bismarck (1.5 hours away from me) that has a bunch of pumpkins all over the place and fun activities for the kids. There is a corn pit where the kids can play in a bunch of dried corn kernels and get it all down their pants. They have hay bail mazes and slides, a mini zip line and horses for them to look at. I am picking them up at their respective care givers after they eat lunch.

However, this means a quick lunch stop for me and that means Fast Food!!
I will probably get something from McDonald's on the way out of town. And we may stop at Wendy's for dinner with the kids. I am imagining eating a burger and fries right now. Is this terrible of me? It may be, but lately I just haven't been up for eating anything and this is getting my mouth watering.

Don't think bad of me. I once made a list of things I wouldn't eat anymore and fast food was on that list. But come on...swearing off that stuff forever is just impractical! Right?

Exercise = followed the kids around Pappa's Pumpkin Patch.
Thursday, October 22, 2015
Oatmeal with peanut butter and jelly
2 piece cheese
Granola bar
Burger King - whopper and fries with diet cherry coke
McDonald's cheese burger and small fries

No comments:

Post a Comment