Tuesday, February 17, 2015

What is with these headaches?

I have been getting frequent headaches for the past 6 months.I can't tell if it is my eyes causing it or sinus or just tension. Is it breaking my sugar addiction? Today I am having some severe TMJ problems and I put my contacts in because I can't stand any pressure on my face. The only problem with that is I can't read my computer very well with my contacts and I think that is making my headache even worse.

This TMJ stuff is no joke. I get these jolting stabs of pain that go from my ear to the top of my head. I take a naproxen for it, but it only helps a little. I still get the pain. I am just trying to focus on relaxing my jaw and not move it very much. 

Plus, I have derailed on my sugar detox. On day 6 we had dinner at a friends house and I had a piece of chocolate cake. The next day was fine, but yesterday I sneaked one of those sea salt chocolate caramels I have been raving about in past posts. So I feel like I need to just start over. So I will reset and go back to day 1 of the #FedUpChallenge. However, today is Tuesday and on Saturday we are leaving for a vacation to Mexico!!! I am super excited and all bets are off when we get there. I don't want to deprive myself of anything and I am going to indulge while we are there. So I'll just have to start over when I get back.

I probably won't be posting while I'm there either. Maybe a few photos, but unless I am sober enough to remember, I won't be posting my food list. I've also skipped a day. Things have been busy and I have had to pay attention to work.

Day 1 (again) February 17, 2014 
HB egg
2 turkey bacon
Cojita cheese
2 cup weightless tea
DC coffee
Slice Swiss cheese
Piece of chicken pesto (homemade) pizza
Bite of cream cheese and berry compote mix (this has a little added sugar in it)
Smoothie - banana, unsweetened almond/coconut milk, ground flax seed, natural peanut butter, Greek yogurt 
2 blue cheese stuffed olives
Cheese stick
Bite of L/O black beans and rice 
Soup with green beans, peas, and red beans 
4 saltine crackers 
Couple bites cream cheese berry compote 
Red lentils with onion, tomato, and cilantro 
Salmon 
4 shots cake vodka
2 glasses red wine 
Soda water 
I have a terrible headache associated with my TMJ. I hope I can sleep tonight 


No comments:

Post a Comment