Monday, February 9, 2015

I feel good, but not so good

These cupcakes are still around I ate 2 already this morning. There are 2 left and I think I will just throw them away. I will thank myself later. I also need to cement in my memory that they aren't as good as they look. I was expecting more from the frosting, since that is what i fantasize the most about when I look at such confections. So, frosting, not as good as you would want it to be! Noted.

I did feel good when I woke up this morning about eating that is. I actually have some nasal drip going on and have a bit of a cough and sore throat. So despite the cupcakes I am going to try and make this a good day. I have a fun dinner planned with stuffed tomatoes, so that will be a healthy end to the day. Well...we were invited to a friends to drink wine tonight. So there is that. Wine isn't too bad though, right?

February 6, 2015
HB egg
3 piece cheese
1 piece turkey bacon
2 cupcakes
DC coffee
2 cup weightless tea
Slice Swiss cheese
Black beans and green beans with balsamic vinegar and cheddar cheese
Potato salad
Sea salt chocolate caramel
Left overs

No comments:

Post a Comment