Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Halloween!

I'm not even going to try and restrain myself today. It's Halloween and I know I will be eating lots of candy and probably be getting wasted tonight. So there. I LOVE Halloween! I love getting into costume and having parties. We haven't had an adult party in a few years since we have had kids. I've said I am going to focus my energy on having kid parties, but I think I might weight until they get a little older.

No weight today.

October 31, 2014
Breakfast: 2 turkey bacon, oatmeal with ground flax seed, honey, soymilk
Red pear
Almonds
2 piece veggie cheese, 2 piece veggie bologna
6 blue cheese stuffed olives
Celery with peanut butter
Pot roast with egg noodles
Several pieces of Halloween candy
Lots of drinking
4 shots
2 mix drinks
2 more shots
Hung over the next day

No comments:

Post a Comment