Monday, November 10, 2014

This is what happens on the weekends

So on the weekends I am not sitting in front of the computer all morning like I am on the weekdays. I am with the kids and the husband and we are doing stuff. Fun family stuff and we are eating in between activities and naps. I do however usually have my iPod touch handy and so I will start posting what I am eating throughout the day on that. My posts will be shorter, not much monolog, and I will probably just include my eat list. No words of wisdom since the iPod is harder to type on. But easier to post pictures with, so there is the trade off. There probably won't be any weights on the weekends either since the mornings are either get up and go or stay in bed and snuggle until we get hungry for breakfast.

On the weekends I am also waiting until the end of the day to report all my eating for the day. So likely I will forget what I have eaten. So there is a challenge there.

November 9, 2014
Oatmeal with soy milk, ground flax seed, honey
Cinnamon bread
Gold fish crackers
Left over pork and sweet potatoes
Veggies and ranch dip
2 veggie hotdogs with veggie cheese
Left over red beans and rice
Pasta noodles with butter, salt and Parmesan cheese
2 glass red wine
Baked pears with cream cheese, ginger cookie and redi whip

No comments:

Post a Comment