Friday, November 7, 2014

Yesterday was bad...very bad

Yesterday was bad! I know this! Sometimes that hungry caterpillar comes out and I can't stop. I just need to make better choices than I did yesterday. I am still sick today, the mucus is coagulating and coming out my nose and mouth when I cough it up. So that is a good thing, right? I think I am on the down slope of this cold and hopefully it will be gone by Sunday.

One thing that I've noticed lately is that I am getting hungry at night. After the kids are in bed and I'm relaxing on the couch. That used to never happen. I typically have satisfying dinners and am good until the morning. What is my body trying to tell me? Maybe I should just try drinking more water. Can I drink any more?

So today is a new day and I will work on making better choices. I've taken an inventory of the refrigerator and know that I can go there for broccoli, red pepper, pea pods, grapes, pears, leftover chicken and pork for lunch, spinach salad. I'll work on staying away from the cupboard and the Scobby snacks, Halloween candy (most of the good stuff is gone now anyway), and crackers (because when the crackers come out so does the butter).

I am working through this. This record of what I am eating is working...somewhat. I just have to learn from it.

No weight today and that is probably a good thing.
November 7, 2014
Breakfast: Oatmeal with pear jam, ground flax seed, soy milk and light honey
Hard boiled egg
2 piece turkey bacon
Decaf coffee with half and half
2 cup tea
Grapes
Veggie cheese
Leftover fajita meat with onion and pepper
Leftover green beans and brussel sprouts with balsamic vinegar
More grapes (I have them sitting on the table and am grabbing one each time I feel the urge to get up and eat something, it is working to keep me at bay so far).
5 blue cheese stuffed olives
Sugar snap pea pods
Left over chicken thigh with tomatoes and onion

- My stomach is bubbly now, not sure why I don't think I ate anything bad that would cause that.
-  Also now I am craving something sweet to counter act my lunch, I just feel like I need something to top it off, I'll drink some water and tea and maybe that will help.
Celery
Pretzel rod
Red beans and rice with pop over
Fun size 3 musketeers 
4 shots flavored alachol 
2 shot cocktail 

No comments:

Post a Comment