Tuesday, November 11, 2014

What they told me about the bleeding

Cyst on my left ovary. That is what was causing all my excessive vaginal bleeding. I am scheduled for another ultrasound in 6 weeks to look at it again. My nurse practitioner called it a "large cyst" which I don't exactly know what "large" is in relative terms.

Weight today 205 pounds.

November 10, 2014
Breakfast: Oatmeal with honey, ground flax seed, Greek yogurt
Cinnamon bread with butter
Hard boiled egg
Chicken noodle soup with added noodles
Scooby snacks
Black beans and whole grain noodles
1/4 of a cheese stick

My guts are bubbly and I am having the worst smelling gas. I don't know if it because of the pasta or the little bit of cheese I had. I need to pay more attention. I can't figure out what to eliminate if I don't truly eliminate it.

Grapes
2 veggie dogs
2 piece turkey bacon
3 mini peppers
M&Ms
Glass red wine

No comments:

Post a Comment