Thursday, November 13, 2014

I guess I'm not eating lunch

Well, it looks like from review of my eating log that I am not eating a good lunch. Have I wrote about this before? I must have. I guess it is a time perception. I am usually working right up until 12:30 and don't take a break to make lunch for myself. I leave to pick up the kids shortly after 12:30, and then they are with me the rest of the day. They have already had their lunch and I am typically just having a snack with them in the afternoon. So there is no solid meal, just snacks.

Or maybe I am eating lunch too early. I get pretty hungry around 10:30/11:00 in the morning and usually dive into a heavy snack. So when 2:00 rolls around I am ready for another meal but usually end up snacking. I'm not sure what all this means exactly but it is something to be said. 

Snacks...I do love snacks. I love having nuts as snacks. Mostly almonds, but I've recently bought pecans and walnuts and really like them too. I do have my share of crackers and pretzels. I know not to keep certain things in the house or they will cause bad things to happen. No chips, Cheetos, or Oreo cookies, I just start eating those things and can't stop. I try and make good choices with a cheese stick, mini peppers, celery, pea pods (although no more cheese for me right now).

Weight today 205 pounds.
November 13, 2014
Breakfast: Oatmeal with ground flax seed, honey, soy milk
2 cup tea
Decaf coffee with half and half
4 blue cheese stuffed olives
Mix: Black beans, roasted cauliflower, mini peppers, pea pods, 2 veggie dogs, mushrooms with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, salt and pepper

My stomach is all bubbly and I feel weird. Did I eat too many vegetables? Is that possible?
M&Ms (melted in the microwave, you should try this, they are delicious this way)
Dinner: Irish stout stew with meat, peas, potatoes, egg noodles, onion
Grapes 

No comments:

Post a Comment