Saturday, November 8, 2014

Can one eat the same breakfast for the rest of one's life?

I like breakfast food. I really do. I love waffles and pancakes and muffins and eggs (cooked any way except scrambled) and English muffins and bacon (turkey or pork) and fruit compote for the pancakes and oatmeal and....well everything they serve on the brunch buffet at "The Grill" our local eatery. I like cereal too, but I have to eat it with soy milk (or non-dairy milk).

So why is it I find myself eating the same breakfast over and over? I guess because it is just easier that way.
November 8, 2014
Breakfast: 2 fried eggs with veggie cheese, 2 piece turkey bacon, leftover popover from last night
Orange juice
2 cup tea
I made oatmeal but didn't eat it
Taco Bell boritto, chips and cheese sauce (I know this is bad! Don't judge)
2 pretzel rods
5 blue cheese stuffed olives
Veggies - celery, carrots, pea pods
Pita chips
Leftover chicke thigh and tomatoes and onion
Sweet potatoes
Broccoli and balsamic vinegar and olive oil
2 handful chocolate chips
2 shots flavored vodka
Coctail with 2 shots flavored vodka
Pop corn with flavor salt and parmasean  cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment