Thursday, September 3, 2015

Ok, no processed food

Ok, I need to get a handle on my eating. Yesterday was as bad as the day before. Since the visit from my parents I have been spiraling into bad eating habits. I need to get on that spinach train again, but I just can't seem to stay on it.  Plus! And I am getting very frustrated with this, I am on week 7 of my "wake up at 5 am and exercise" routine and I haven't lost a pound! Not one! Still sitting at 210! I mean what is going on? Even without doing much to my diet (which isn't that bad in my opinion) I should have seen at least some results right? I should be loosing some fat.

I know I shouldn't be focusing too much on the weight number on the scale, but seriously, I haven't noticed any changes in my body shape either. I pants are still tight. I look at my clothes and think, I only have one pair of long pants that fit me comfortably right now. I am not ready for winter!

So I really need to focus on my diet now. I need to start eating like a kid, or how I would feed my kids. Minimal sugar, smaller portions, and no processed foods. Ok, let's go!

Exercise = none, I really wanted to get up and do yoga this morning but it didn't happen and tonight we have our first "no talent" soccer game, so that will be some exercise
Soccer! 30 minutes

Wednesday September 2, 2015
Shredded wheat cereal with mini grapes
Toast with butter and honey
Some kiwi
2 cup tea
DC coffee
Jelly beans
L/O chicken and rice
Small lemonade and iced tea
Few sips of slushy drink
Pasta with chicken and yellow tomato sauce
Banana


No comments:

Post a Comment