Friday, September 25, 2015

I think I'm becoming a tea person

So I've loved coffee for a long time. I worked at Barnie's coffee shop at the mall during the holidays and summers during college and I loved  it. That is when I began to appreciate coffee. Their "Santa's White Christmas" is the best coffee ever!

Since then I have cut out caffeine. I can handle a diet coke every once in a while, but if I get a full leaded Americano I'm out of my head!
I feel like I've been drugged. I get light headed and jittery. I can barely function. The first couple of times it happened I didn't recognize it. But now I do and I get pissed if a barista screws up my coffee.

But now, I find myself preferring tea in the morning. I don't hardly make coffee anymore.

Exercise = Gymnastics with my kid
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Smoothy - Kenfer, banana, ground flax, avocado, stevia, cashew milk
Bagel with butter
Rice cake with hummus and avocado
Swiss Cheese
Quinoa sticks (chips)
The last of the Hershey's cookies and cream drops thank goodness!
Quizno's sub with chips and a diet Pepsi
Turkey meat ball soup with spinach
Chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment