Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Phlegm

So I had a cold a couple of weeks ago. I was sick for 3 days (around Sept. 8th). I had to go to Bismarck for Work on the 8th and just powered through my sickness for the next couple of days because I was supper busy and needed to get things done.

Something that always happens to me after I get sick is that I get a lingering cough that hangs around for weeks afterward. I also have this phlegm situation where my nose is running and I've got phlegm built up in the back of my throat. I am continually coughing up mucus and blowing my nose. I continue to ask, WHEN WILL THIS STOP?!!


This morning I took a musinex and an allergy pill and I'm still snotty. I'm just hoping things clear up before I leave on my Los Angeles trip!!

Exercise = none, but my kid ask when I was going to pick him up on the bike again, I need to get on that
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Rice cake with cream cheese
2 cup tea
Apple
L/O wild rice with garlic yogurt dip and blue cheese
Avacado
6 pieces pepperoni
L/O slice of pizza
Hershey's cookies and cream drops
Grilled chicken
Grilled yellow squash, zucchini, mushrooms, red pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment