Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I am a domestic goddess

I've taken to a domestic roll quite nicely I think.
I cooked up some tomato sauce from tomatoes in our garden this weekend and I've really gotten into cooking. I think I'm pretty good at it.


For example, I make this ricotta cheese topping for potatoes that is awesome. Ricotta cheese, lemon zest, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. It is pretty simple, I need to add some garlic to it next time, I bet that would spice it up.

Exercise = Soccer with the kids, not much
Monday, September, 21, 2015
Rice chex cereal with cashew milk
Grapefruit
L/O Pasta with yellow tomato sauce, cheese and garlic
2 cup tea
DC coffee
Chex mix
Rice cake
Hershey's cookies and cream drops (about 10)
Trail mix
Grouse k-bobs on the grill with bacon, onion, green pepper
Potatoes with ricotta cheese topping
Pea pods and mini peppers
Mint chocolate chip ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment