Friday, July 17, 2015

My eating triggers

Have you ever made a list of those food items that trigger your over eating? I have, and it is rather lengthy. I've included it in one of the many food journals I have around the house. I have a few things to add to the list that I've discovered over time.

  1. Oreo cookies (this is number one for a reason, I can't keep these things in the house or I will eat the whole bag in a day, no joke!)
  2. Chocolate graham crackers (this is a new one I've discovered recently)
  3. Egg noodles (cooked or uncooked)
  4. Rice
  5. Cheese
  6. Popcorn (regular and Crunch and Munch style that is caramel sugar coated)
  7. Little Debbies (including but not limited to Swiss cake rolls, Nutty Bars, zebra cakes and the variations they create for each holiday and season change) These I will eat the whole box in a matter of 2 days depending on the number of cakes in the box. I will usually eat 2 cakes in a sitting. 
  8. French Fries
  9. Cheetos (crunchy or the puffs, but I usually have to stop eating the puffs at some point because they tear up my mouth)
  10. Yogurt Pretzels (I get serious heartburn if I eat too many of these)
  11. Raisinettes  (or pretty much any chocolate covered dried fruit, they have these chocolate covered pomegranate candies now that I can't stop eating either) eating too much of this also gives me heartburn
  12. Cupcakes 
  13. M&Ms
There are probably more, but I know that I need to stay away from these foods. If I do have them I know I need to be conscious of how much I am eating, if not, they will be eaten until they are gone.

Exercise = 45 minutes walk/run

Friday July 17, 2015
HB egg, cottage cheese with peaches and raspberries, cheese, tea
Trisket thin crisps - 10 (with a little butter)
L/O fajita
Small handful walnuts
Swiss cake roll (2 in package)
Diet Coke
Brat
L/O grilled broccoli and cauliflower 
L/O rattatouilli pasta
A few goldfish crackers 


No comments:

Post a Comment