Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Today will be the day

Ok, that candy bar indiscretion last night was horrible, I know! But today is the day, the day I finally focus and quit the sugar. No added sugar today. I am not going to discount fruit at this point. Why? Well summer is too short in North Dakota not to embrace all the ripe fresh fruit that comes along. Plus we just got a huge box of peaches that need to be eaten. Strawberries are still good and the raspberries in our garden are getting ripe and we will soon have a windfall of berries.

I have a girls night planned for Wednesday and will be challenged. We are going out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant and then to a movie. It is hard when you eat out to avoid sugar and carbs. Especially when they give you chips on the table. Good chips, not the ones from a bag that some places give you. The greasy ones that they make in the restaurant.

I also love to sneak nips into the movie theater when I go. "Nips" those little bottles filled with some type of flavored liquor. My preference is UV vodka, any flavor will do. Sometimes I'll mix it in a soda, but mostly I drink it straight.

So Wednesday may be my cheat day this week. If I eat a big dinner I may skip the popcorn and avoid the candy and just get a drink and add booze to it. Yes, that is my plan for the girls night. Now I have to stick to it.

Exercise = Yoga 18 minutes and a 15 minute walk around the block

Tuesday July 14, 2015
Cottage cheese with strawberries
HB egg with salt
DC coffee with half and half
2 cup DC tea 
Iced DC Americano from Carabou
Grocery store chef salad with Cesar dressing
1/2 piece of bread
Peach
Sway (Asian catfish) with peach salsa
Grilled broccoli and cauliflower 
Tootsie roll (small) 
Coconut soda water

No comments:

Post a Comment