Monday, July 13, 2015

Keep on keepin' on

Well, I can already say it is hard to cut out sugar as I knew it would be. I have had this bag of M&Ms in my desk drawer for a few days and today I polished it off. I can't have that stuff near me. Last night seemed to be an exceptionally stressful night with the kids. On top of my body aching from just 3 days of my new exercise routine I was exhausted from spending the day in the sun at a baseball game. I kept wanting to go for a drink, but then remembered that I am cutting out alcohol for a while. Then I wanted sugar. Well that I guess I felt a little better about consuming because after the kids went to bed I went straight for the cherry pie in the fridge.

Home made desserts I am not ashamed to go for. They are not processed packaged foods and I somewhat know how much sugar is in them. Although, this didn't do any good for my sugar purge and today I am not doing any better. I've gone all the way to junk food! I ate chips and Rotel dip for my snack today, plus those M&Ms didn't help. I'll start over tomorrow. Somehow I feel I can justify the slip up because I am making more of an effort to exercise. But I really don't think I should be using that as my excuse to feed myself garbage.

Friday July 10, 2015
HB egg
2 cup tea
Toast with butter
Grits with jelly and cashew milk
Rotel dip and chips
Cucumber and red pepper salad with home made ranch dressing
M&Ms
Ranch dip (with too much garlic) and crackers
It was a mess the rest of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment