Thursday, July 16, 2015

Girls' night reprecussions

I once read this book "How to eat like a hot chick" and the basic message throughout the whole thing was eat good stuff and if you go on a bender you can make up for it the next day by eating a bunch of spinach. Well, I feel like today is going to be my spinach day. I drank quite a bit last night, I even had a margarita which was not only alcoholic but also packed with calories. I had fajitas at dinner which I don't think was too bad, but I had a bunch of chips and salsa too. And that may have been what put me over the edge.

Anyway, today is a new day and I will once again watch my sugar intake and try to break the addiction. I once again didn't get very good sleep last night. Alice woke me up at 3:30am wanting to come in our bed and snuggle. She flip flopped for about an hour and kept me awake. Then my alarm went off at 5:00 to get me up for the day's work out. Arg! I wanted to stay in bed, but then I thought about making the commitment to myself and got up. I'll nap this afternoon when she is napping.

Exercise = Yoga 25 minutes, 15 minute walk
Thursday July 16, 2015
HB egg and salt
Peach
L/O grilled veggie ratatouille pasta
Yogurt, peanut butter, banana, ground flax seed, cashew milk smoothie
Popcorn with coconut oil, salt and cheese topping
Steak salad
Cherry yogurt icy pop
Bite of laffy taffy 

No comments:

Post a Comment