Thursday, September 24, 2015

Why try?

So I'm kind of in a "why try" mood these days. All that work with the running and eating "healthy" got me no where. I didn't loose any weight. I guess I felt better sort of, but I was in pain. On Monday my foot hurt for mysterious reasons. The next day it was better. Go figure.

Then there are my knees to consider. I'm trying to loose weight to take pressure off them, but what I was doing was causing them to hurt more and preventing me from keeping active to loose weight.

Whatever, I'm sure I'll get back on a kick sooner or later, but for now I'm on my second week of a break. My "Couch to 5 K" app keeps sending me positive messages to get me going again, but I've been ignoring them.

Now with the weather turning colder I'm even less motivated to get up early in the morning for a workout. I may have to start going to the gym! Arg!

Exercise = no talent soccer tonight
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Bagel
Cottage cheese with kiwi
2 cup tea
Apple
2 rice cakes with peanut butter and jelly
Quinoa sticks (chips)
Hershey's cookies and cream drops (see I'm not really trying any more)
McDonalds quarter pounder with fires and an unsweet iced tea
Cheese stick
Buddy fruit
Shrimp pesto pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment