Thursday, September 17, 2015

Menstrual cups will save the world

I am relatively new to the menstrual cup world, but I LOVE it! I have the Lily Cup compact from Intimina.
 It is the best thing I have ever used for period protection. Seriously! After I had kids I couldn't use tampons any more. They didn't work. Even the largest size would leak. I have been so happy with my Lily Cup! It doesn't leak and I can leave it in all day. It is very comfortable and I often forget I have it in. That may also be a problem, because I often find it is too easy to forget I have it in.

It is a little messy, I must say. But with some practice I've gotten a system down where I can empty it out with minimal mess. I sometimes remove it in the shower, wash the blood down the drain, wash the cup, make sure there is no water in it, and reinsert it. Doing this in the shower makes it somewhat easy.

Using the cup is like using a tampon without an applicator. You do get intimate with your delicate regions, but it is worth the hand washing for this little device. I love the compact design too. The one I have collapses into a little container that is easy to carry and conceal.

Exercise = No Talent Soccer tonight for 1 hour
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Rice Chex cereal with some honey
Toast with peanut butter and honey
Rice cake with hummus
6 piece Swiss cheese
2 Trisket crackers with butter
Mixed nuts
2 pieces of cheese
Blue cheese burger with roasted potatoes with ricotta cheese topping
Mini tomatoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment