Thursday, December 3, 2015

Guts and gas

I'm contemplating seeing a dietitian. Although, I'm not exactly sure where to find one in my town. My guts are ruined. It may be my eating habits lately. I keep telling myself I'm going to turn things around and eat better. But it hasn't happened yet. I also keep telling myself I'm going to do an elimination diet, but that is challenging. Do I get the rest of the family involved with this experiment? And why start this now during the holiday season when great, indulgent food is abundant and prolific.

It wouldn't be too hard to eliminate dairy, although I do love cheese and eat a lot of it.The other stuff, well, I guess I'd just have to prepare. Bread and gluten would be very challenging, but I guess I'd just have to do a lot of prep and have veggies cut and ready to pull out of the fridge and eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment